Monday, February 16, 2015

Sookie Fucking Stackhouse


Is one damn lucky biatch. Yeah yeah, her life is in danger constantly. She has almost died numerous times. Torture, murder, mayhem, etc, are all just general M.O. for her stories. But fuck, man. Her male interests in True Blood! *sigh* Gets my blood going, mmhmmm. Her, not so much. The dudes? Yes, please. Here is just a taste of the eye candy I am alluding to:

Say Hello to Eric Northman, a hot Viking vampire played by Alexander Skarsgaard.
^This is Alcide Hervaux, a hot werewolf played by Joe Manganiello.

And the women characters are, if nothing else, amusing.  I personally think most of them need to eat a few more sammiches to look truly attractive.  But I do love me some Pam.  Badass Pam.

I'm currently watching Season 7 at the behest of Ms. Diana Prince.  She insists that I see it so that we can be caught up together.  Well.  Let me tell you.  A scene of two steaming hot men without shirts having a hetero-homo-inquisitive moment in Hannibal's world is classified as SUPER HOT.  Mmmmm, Jason and Ben-Warlow.  Mmmm.  But the photo below will have to do and thus be added to my fantasy bank for future reference (just insert me where Sookie is, hahahaha!).

Went rucking today with the Pan-dawg.  Let me just say that it disappoints me greatly when people do not Tread Lightly or follow Leave No Trace mantras.  The area that I take Panda is sort of an off road park area.  But the amount of trash people leave there is despicable.  Not to mention the left over shells/casings, carcasses and newly formed ruts from people not following the designated trails.  Ugh.  People are so careless.

We climbed to the top of a butte and I had to be careful of her paws since there was so much broken glass up there.  Stupid people.  Here she is atop the butte:
I found this article titled, "50 Movies that are sexier than 'Fifty Shades of Grey'".  I am intrigued.  I now have a nice list of sexy movies to view and decide if they fit Hannibal's hot or not lists. :-)

And, just because I told her I would put it in here.  I want to announce that Ms. Prince today only shaved one of her legs.  Yes.  That is right people.  She claims she was too distracted by me calling her on the phone while she was in the shower to do the other leg.  Oh my oh.  What a silly woman.  Glad to know I have such power of influence on people from afar.  Now if only I could do that with a penis-carrier, too!  Someday.  Some.  Day.

I seriously do not understand that.  I think I am one Goddamned fucking awesome female.  I have my shit together.  I am mentally stable of sound mind and body.  I am healthy.  I am in shape.  I am (for the most part) financially stable and having a fucking fantastic credit score.  I have a full time job.  I have no children.  I go out and do shit, either with friends or on my own.  I have my life together.  I am educated.  I come from a stable home life.  So, why in the fuck does no one want to date me?  OK, let me re-phrase.  Why do no men with the attributes I listed above for myself want to date me?  I will tell you.  Because, here in the great state in which I live, they are all married, re-married and have spawned multiple times over.  ARGH!

I mean, just look at the shit I enjoy doing:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

OK, so that is only a taste of me.  As compiled by as many impersonal photos of me that I could find (save for the tattoo photo- I got that while I was a zookeeper and the artist loved tigers, so the photo was in thanks for her excellent work).  I also realise, bitching about it does not fix it.  But sometimes, a good rant just feels so good.  Am I actively looking?  Nope.  Do I care?  Probably more than I realise.  Is my life less fulfilled as a result?  Nope.  Not a bit.  My life is damn awesome.  Sometimes I just wish I had someone to share my awesome moments (e.g. life) with.

/end rant.

And finally, a photo that has me in it...somewhere.  Credit goes to Shutter Thug for taking and editing it.  Love me some derby time!


No comments:

Post a Comment