Friday, February 20, 2015

Flatulence R Us

Important information I learned this week: Hannibal's GI tract does not process wheat berries in an aromatically pleasing manner.  Today was thankfully the last day of my consumption of them from the ENORMOUS batch I made earlier this week for all my meals at work.  Trying to sleep when you're tired, but cannot due to the level of gas passing out of your ass AND the gut retching smell of aforementioned gas is a great way to keep you awake.  FML.

Other things I have learned recently:



It is harder to get financing for a Tiny Home than originally thought.  Some builders classify them as travel trailers.  Others classify them as RVs.  Either way, when you call a bank asking for an RV loan (for the kind that are classified as such) for a Tiny Home, the bank balks and advises you that RVs are not for permanent residence and thus they cannot give out a loan for a Tiny Home that will be lived in.  *sigh*  I need to call a few more banks/credit unions to see if they all say that.

So far, they have recommended I get a personal loan instead.  Hey, guess what twat nuggets?  I would not be financing this "home" if I have enough collateral to pay for it!!!!  Dipshits.  Talk about exasperating.



I compiled a massive collection of websites and ideas on my Pinterest Page for tiny home/garage/sustainable living.

For now, I think a temporary plan is to get a used RV or travel trailer and live in it for a few months.  I found a great RV park that actually has almost zero crime and the owner will let me live there even though it is a 55 and older park.  Woooo!  Best part- the park is close enough to work that I could either run/walk or bike!  That means I can save money on gas and wear and tear on the Jeep.  Which will all go to help me save money in general to pay down debt to get collateral/down payment on my planned Tiny Home.  Huzzah!  *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment