Sunday, February 22, 2015

Climbing Mountains and shit

Today kicked my ass.  Woke up way too early for a weekend day to go hiking with Team RWB Boise again.  This time we hiked up Cervidae Peak.  Total mileage roughly 8.5mi.  Half of it basically straight up.  Just when you think you're going to have a break on going up, nope, false peak, keep going.  Ugh.  My hammies and quads and everything else waist downward will hurt like a muthafucka tomorrow.  At least I only carried my camelback with water rather than my regular rucksack.

Here's the route I mapped using Backcountry Navigator and uploading to this website: Cervidae Peak

And now pics:




All the pics were taken from the end/top.  I took others, but these are the best ones I think.  The last one was taken by a fellow hiker and I liked it so much, I just had to add it.

And now, since my internet is shitting out on me less than every 30 seconds....in the interest of me not destroying things, I shall conclude this post and add more tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment