Tuesday, February 10, 2015

First Post: Reason for Blog and Warning #1

So I thought I would start this blog after having a multitude of discussions *e.g. rant* about being me in Idaho.  And by me, I mean female (in her 30s) without either a significant other or children.  Which, if you know much about Idaho, makes me a social pariah.  Add in the fact that I follow no religion, I am liberal-minded *gasp* and have no desire for marriage or popping my uterus's cherry, makes me one of the low down dirtiest social pariahs there are in the good ol' Gem State.


My friends find my tales of dating escapades *read: disasters* and self initiated lone wolf style outdoor adventures fun to listen to and advised to share my tales of woe and elation via this blog.  So, look no farther for fun, mystery and face-palming moments than to read my very own online blog.  Woo.  Joy of effing joys!



Warning: I talk like a sailor.  This is who I am.  I have no filter and do not pretend that it works.  Sometimes, I even write how I talk.  This means, this blog will be full of (wonderfully) filthy-minded, dirty worded descriptors of all sorts and varieties.  If you are offended by written word, then look no farther.  This is your end point.  Have a nice day....puss.


3 comments:

  1. I fucking love your lack of filter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fucking love your lack of filter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Miss Jacki! I love it, too! And I love sharing it with you. :-)

    ReplyDelete