Thursday, February 12, 2015

Preggo Spartan Race Anyone?

Well, today was certainly a long and tiring day.  I am glad it is almost over.  Soon it will just be Olivia Benson on the tv, my bed and I.  Yippee!

I thought of so many ideas for this blog today.  I actually got pretty excited about some of them.  And now my mind is drawing a complete blank on what any of those ideas were.  Awesome.

I ended one chapter of my social life today.  I am not sad to see that chapter end.  It relates to my post from yesterday regarding closed-minded people and isolating me due to differences in life and moral standards.  I did receive affirmation that some people out there do like my quirky nature.  I need to remind myself to concentrate on the positives in life and not so much the negatives.  Being mopey and negative only bring you down.  Thinking optimistically can get you somewhere happier.

I think I should be flattered that the closed-minded group out there mentally gave me the powers to turn people into swingers.  Yes.  You read that right.  Swingers.  Me?  Last time I checked, having a partner is a pretty useful tool to be in the swinger lifestyle.  I do not pass judgement on someone's lifestyle, especially that related to one's sexual proclivities much less what makes them happy and a more cohesive relationship unit.  Swingers are cool in my book.  If that's what makes them happy, way to go them!

The other night I had the strangest dream.  I dreamed that I was preggo.  Like third trimester, ready to pop that crotch spawn out any moment preggo.  And for some reason I was in my triathlon uniform and at a Spartan race.  And lo and behold, I did not let the fact of my procreative disposition stop me from competing in the race.  When I say compete, I mean army crawling in a mud pit under barbed wire set aflame.  Yep.  You read that correctly.  I somehow managed to fit under the barbed wire atrocity swollen like a pig carcass among the pit of mud.  Wooo me!  Dream world reality sure is odd.  I wonder how the laws of physics apply to such a world?

I really like dream world for the most part.  Man, the dreams of couples I've been having lately...whoa.  No need to expand on that farther.  Simply, whoa.  [insert shit eating grin here.]

This seems like a great segue to dating.  Hannibal + Dating = hilarious stories of crashing and burning.  I have a very good friend.  Let's call her...Diana.  Diana Prince.  I have a healthy respect for Ms. Prince.  She and I were even single at the same time and joined the same dating websites.  Man oh man.  Let me tell you, she got all kinds of responses.  From all kinds of men.  She had an excellent filter.  She managed to go on plenty of dates and ended up slimming down the numbers and found a keeper.  Me?  I did not get a single date and hardly much of a comprehensive message in the same time frame.  Wha tha fugh?!  Ms. Prince is female.  She knows she is female.  She exudes female.  she knows how to use FEMALE.  And then there is me.  Awkward as fuck.  Flirting?  You have got to be kidding me.  You would think that once a gal hits her 30s, she'd be able to at least effing flirt with people she is attracted to, right?  Wrong!


My version of flirting usually ends up me talking about my Jeep, off roading, outdoor adventuring and ending up be chummy with the dude in a "bro" manner.  Dammit.  Backfire!  No, not a bro!  I wanna be a sexy object of his affection.  Not an effing bro!  *facepalm*  Ms. Prince has agreed to help teach me the finer ways of flirting, e.g. reading books on body language and shit.  Good luck, Ms. Prince.  You have your work cut out for you.  Some day I'll go on a date.  Apparently my 2.5yr dry spell of singledom is a challenge you are will to accept, bwahahaha!

What I think a main contributing factor to my continued singledom is?  Many of my interests in life are what society tends to consider "masculine" pursuits.  Example #1: my off roading love, especially that of owning a rig and working on it with my own two hands.  No man built my rig.  This gal right here with tits and a vagina did!  And is damn proud of it.  I am a strong-willed person.  I do not back down unless given facts to convince me otherwise.  My ideal?  A man that understands that my love of my Jeep eclipses nearly everything, including him. :-)  Buying me Jeep parts is way sexier than useless jewelry , flowers and other pointless things.

10 comments:

  1. If you are seeking for swinger lifestyle, threesome is your best choice. how to find a threesome is your first issue should be resolved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking for girls with big boobs for big boob dating, check the best big boobs dating site for big breast lovers and big boobs girls, it is free to join now. There are thousands of big breasted girls are waiting for you for dating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking for sugar daddy or sugar baby, check the sugar dating site: findasugardaddy.biz, this sugar daddy dating site is free to join, older sugar daddy and sexy baby are looking for this sugar dating site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best way to find bisexual women, men or bi couples for bisexual dating or threesome hookup is choose the bisexual dating site: it is the ideal bisexual chat room for women seeking couples, or couple looking for threesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you prepared to find out more about threesome dating sites for 3some hookup or looking for bisexuals, Visit the professional threesome dating sites review and find your potential threesome partners, all sites are possible before you actually free to sign up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To succeed in couples meetup, bi couples and couple swingers are looking for couples hookup on the most popular couples hookup site: Couples Dating. It offers advanced features and service to make online couples dating convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking for male for couples dating or couples hookup? Check the 3some website for couple looking for male, it is the best 3some site or couples dating site for couples looking for men. It is a confidential platform for all users.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking for local adults or real adult hookups online? Check the review of adult hookup sites and find your best choice. You can also read some dating tips or blogs to find potential partners for adult hookups.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seeking age difference singles for age gap relationship? Check the top age gap dating sites for older man younger woman and older women younger men, start sugar daddy dating or sugar momma dating.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sugar Daddies Toronto is the leading candian sugar daddy site for real sugar members find sugar daddies or sugar babies in top rich cities, like Toronto,Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary.

    ReplyDelete