Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Djengo the Uterus: Unchained

Today. Has. Been. A. Day.


Let me tell you.  Anyone that does not have (or ever had) endometriosis, will never understand.  Or will at least have difficulty understanding.  It is a very difficult thing to be at work and wanting nothing more than to curl into the fetal position and cry.  Cry uncontrollably.  To throw up.  To poop everywhere.  To do anything to make the pain go away.  But no.  Not at work.

How to describe being in pain and having no energy?  The ability to open my lunch box and lean over to pluck things from it evaded me.  The very process to take a breath in and out causes pain.  And requires energy that I barely have contained.  I need to have a second vehicle simply so that it can be an automatic and I can drive it while in pain.  Driving a manual while in pain is no easy task.

Tell me this.  What evolutionary process caused this syndrome to develop?  It must certainly be with the onslaught of modern humanity since any female whose life relied on survival skills would never survive this.  Nosirree.

A travesty today is the inability to have coffee.  For it shall upset my stomach.  But it is very much needed.  A travesty today is needing to take over the counter pain alleviators, but not being able to eat anything due to an upset stomach.  Yet needing the pain alleviators and taking them and making the upset stomach worse.  Yep.  First world problems today for me.  Thank you genetics.  At least I will not be passing on these poor genetics to any poor unwitting victims.  Nope.  You are welcome, unborn children that will never come from my womb.

Luckily, I have the best mommy in the world.  Since I do not have a secure internet connection and my phone was being a douche, I called her and had her order pizza online for me.  Yes.  I just said that.  It just happened.

Fuck.  I'm hungry.  I want pizza now.
-----------------------
Post-pizza feeding Edit

And now, photos of Tiny Home shit that I like.  Enjoy.  Many pics from the blog: Tiny House Living.

 A nice interior, although I prefer the shed roof rather than a peaked one.  More head space overall.  I wonder about the size of that bathroom behind the ladder, but I like the built-in shelving.
 Tall Man Tiny Home. This has some fun ideas about it.  I like that the porch area can open and close, but I wonder about the recessed area- how much space was used to create it from inside the home.
 Potomac Tiny Home, interior by Finn.  I just love the idea of a stove in the house.  This one is made from reclaimed materials.
This is Air B&B in Nashville, TN.  I like how light and open it feels.  I also like the wall-mounted TV and railing for the stairs.  I am assuming the bathroom is behind the photographer...
 Ynez Design (fairly standard for a Tiny Home).
 Tiny House, Giant Journey.  I just like this photo so much.  Photo taken at Petrified NP in AZ.
 Nice size comparison for the interior of a Tiny Home.
 Luxury "Glamper" by Tinywood Homes.  Interesting interior design.  This is the one with a giant hot tub outside on it.
 This photo and the next few are from my very favourite Tiny Home EVER!  Article title: "Couple Builds tiny house for $33K, releases plans."
 










No comments:

Post a Comment