Monday, June 6, 2016

Green River Solo Kayaking Trip

So I typed up my entire trip report on Expedition Portal.  The link is here: http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/159022-Solo-Kayaking-Trip-through-Canyonlands-NP

I did a video of me doing the Murph Challenge while waiting at Spanish Bottom for the Tex's Riverways jet boat to come pick me up and take me back to Moab on Day 4.  Here is that video:


I uploaded all the photos of the trip on photobucket.  Those pics are here: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/gorillamel/library/Green%20River%20kayaking

I did a video blog on Days 2-4 of my trip.  But the total video is about 23min and Youtube does not like uploading videos that big.  So I am trying to figure out how to break it into 2 separate videos, but My Movie Maker on windows really sucks in that you cannot have more than one project open at once, which means you cannot copy and paste *facepalm*.  So it may be a while before I figure that one out...

Edit: I did it!  Here is the video:


No comments:

Post a Comment